Pages

Jun 18, 2013

Homeschool our style...

One morning, after taking breakfast...

Me to Aia: Ok wash the dishes then we'll start with our lessons

After doing chores, Aia opened a pack of crackers.

Me: Oh, didn't I tell you we're going to start na?

Aia: Wait I'm going to take a break, di ba in school they also have recess... ako rin! (katatapos lang ng breakfast yan ha)


One Saturday morning...
Aia wake-up early (about 6am) in a good mood.

Aia: Mom, what are going to do today?
Me: (since I don't have any plans for the day) Uhm, I don't know. do you want to write?

Aia nods then gets her writing book and pencil, goes to the balcony and started writing. Out comes Migui from the room. Sees his "ate".

Migui: Mom me too! I want to write. (gets his book, sat beside "ate" and writes)

Mom - very happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment